Nov 20, 2011

Ideas & Plans!

I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but my mind is already centered on CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

AHHH!! Seriously I am SO excited!!!!!

I have SO many plans of things I want to do, and places I want to go, things I want to make!! Oh, the things I want to make.... curse you pinterest!!! :)

So this week before Turkey Day, I am going to make a plan for the month of December, with all those things.  And I will be sharing them all with you!

For example, I am going to photograph our shelf elf EVERY day and where he pops up :)

I have an advent to make, Christmas centerpieces, decorating ideas......

So make sure you come by, a few times a week!

So what's going on now you ask?  Now much. lol
I am editing the last of this years sessions.  James is looking for a second job, the kids are loving school, the toddler and baby are growing up waaaay too fast.

I miss breastfeeding Braddock.   A lot.  But I am grateful I was able to for almost 7 months.  And I am focusing on re-losing the weight I gained while doing so, and losing more on top of that :)

That's about it for the moment!

I hope this week is great and gives you bounteous things to be grateful for!

1 comment:

Janessa said...

Fun! I'm excited to see your ideas! Your energy amazes me!!!