Oct 10, 2013

Cherry Tree Photography {Hollie Hanson Photography}

I have totally slacked on my pro blog because I am lost re-designing it.  I can at least share here! I should anyways.  So while I am transitioning over the next few months, I am going to add some favorites here :) 
First up: Kelby! Not only is being an Aunt the best thing ever, but being close with my sister in law has let me watch not only her baby grow up over the last 6 months, but watch her step into that role of mother.  It is pretty freaking awesome!
So here is a recap of Kelbys life for the last 6 months.

And please excuse me while I figure out the right sizing for the blog rolls! ha (waaaay off)

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

So beautiful, as always! It makes me wish I had a photographer in the delivery room, maybe I should have another baby just so I can....Ha!