Mar 4, 2014

FIVE & fabulous!

{February 9th, 2014}

Another birthday. Another kid a year older.  I wish I could stop time.  Especially for this one.  

Little Lillie, though not so little anymore.  This girl is the princess of the house.  Full of spunk, sass, wisdom, hilarity... the list is endless.  She is adored by everyone.  She makes everyone laugh daily.  Her squeaky voice (that we all hope never changes!), She tells silly jokes, she plays with every single sibling.  Usually she ends up getting them to play house of some sort... even big brother.  Though he is usually Daddy Prime. ha!
She thinks she is 10 and ready for everything.  She is a bouncy house full of endless energy. But still the best nap taker out of them all! 
She can put a smile on my face on the worst of days.
Lillienne, you are the light of my life!
Is she really 5?! I swear this was last week.

I hope your Peacock Princess Party (which I'd been hearing about for the last 6 months) was exactly what you had hoped for!


Wait until you see her official 5 year photo shoot.  The dress Grandma made is to die for!


The evening was spent at Scheels. Where Daddy and the 3 oldest waited in line for over an hour to ride the Ferris Wheel. I think it was worth it to Lillie!

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

She really is adorable and you did such a cute job with her birthday decorations! I love that you said you wish you could freeze time, especially with her. I find it harder to let go of the younger years with some of my kids more than the others. It's hard to explain, but you get it :)