Nov 19, 2014

October 2014!

Crazy Hair Day at school!

Mason getting in his snuggles on his special pillow(that sometimes kicked him) Look at that face, ooh he is the cutest!

I hit the 36 week mark and it showed.
No, really.  So many issues at this point I spent most days in tears while taking care of the kids.  I didn't sleep. AT ALL.  Things hurt so bad I could not sit, walk, stand or lay without pain.  Baby #6, was unlike any of the other pregnancies in that department.  The barfing for 7 months was easy! 
I had a feeling at this point, that she was coming soon.  At least I was praying she was!










Our "Baby" girl, had a milestone birthday.  I still can't believe she is TEN! 10!!!!!!!!  Man time is sure flying by.  I can not say enough how much I love this girl.  She is a joy beyond compare.  So compassionate, sweet, hard working, fun loving, spontaneous and friendly.  She is an amazing help at home and rarely complains.  She plays with all her siblings, no matter the age or size.  I am just in awe as I watch her grow and mature into this beautiful young woman.

Then there came Halloween.  
Probably the most slacked off Halloween of my life.  I didn't even dress Mason up! No joke.  I got the 3 older ones ready for school and sent them off. I BARELY made it to the parade in time to snap quick pics as they walked by.  And when it was time to go trick or treating, I took the car.  And tried to walk. I made it a whole block before I was done.  
But here is the fabulous thing about my kids. They are so easy to please.  They took no care in only being out for 30 minutes.  Or that they missed going to Daddy's work that day (ok, they did care, but they were sweet and understanding about it) because my apt resulted in 5 hours of watching my blood pressure and testing.  They had a blast of a day. And loved even just that 30 minutes.  I am truly blessed.

No comments: