Jan 28, 2015

Strolling through November & December

Let's take a walk down iphone memory lane shall we? 
Just some little moments captured from the time our final edition made her appearance.

The day we came home

 The first week
 November 9th, 3 years since Aaron passed away.
 So fluffy after a bath :)
 Fishing in the first snow of the year!





 These here represent the "whatever keeps them entertained while I am exhausted and nursing a new baby non stop" phase.

are these tights too big?
 twins

 This kids nicknames include: Hulk Smash, thrasher, destructo.... so when I got brave enough to let him hold her, he was SO excited. It was, priceless.

 Noella and I spent the day before and Thanksgiving Day in the hospital.  She was only 3 weeks old.  She was screaming so much and not breathing. It was the scariest! Turns out she had a couple scary viruses.

Trouble

 An evening out with Cherry. Singing and me accompanying.  Taco Bell after was the best!
 Damon has been finding his inner artist and he's created amazing 3D art worlds.
 this beautiful lady right here, is Angela.  My midwife for the last 7 miscarraiges, 6 babies, and 11 years.  She is amazing. I can not say enough about her. I left this 6 week follow up in tears, because I will miss her so much!  She has seen me through my saddest moments, and been there for my happiest.  She is truly my friend.

This picture cracks me up.  Christmas Sunday.  The little boys were sick, I was exhausted and the kids were too.
 Look close! Her first little pony tail :D
 A little Christmas Magic in seeing Santas Reindeer!
 Found my old Bridal stuff when cleaning out the basement. The girls were loving that!

 Gardner Village to see the elves!

 She is growing so fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe it's been 3 years since your brother passed away. Little Noella is just the most beautiful baby girl. Precious!