Nov 7, 2011

A special Blessing

It seems like it took forever. Postponed when he was just 6 weeks old, because he was hospitalized. Postponed again when he was 3 months old due to my mothers horrific accident.

Finally at 6.5 months old, our special, sweet baby boy was blessed. The day was as beautiful as can be.

Photobucket

He is crazy for baths!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Clean and shiny and smelling oh so good!
Photobucket

praying it fits....
Photobucket

Oh sweetness.  He has to be the most handsome sight! Ever.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ya, he's a mommas boy for sure :)  And still completely attacks me with kisses.  And I love every wet sloppy drenched part of it!
Photobucket

I mean really? REALLY? Oh come on, you can never say no to that face!
Photobucket

My handsome men together.  I love them so!
Photobucket

The only non crying picture of Lils. ha.  Ahh, 2 year olds with no nap.
Photobucket
I am so in love with my family! It really is what this life is all about.  And this aesome day was a beautiful reminder. Life is precious. Eat it up.  Every second of it.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Suzi Q said...

What a beautiful family! Seriously STUNNING!! :)