Nov 3, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Cherry!!!

Photobucket

My baby girl is 7!! I am still in denial.

Cherish has grown up to be such an amazing, sweet, smart, responsible, kind hearted, outgoing, friendly, funny girl. She has on more than one occasion proved me to me how amazing she is. I can't say enough about what an amazing daughter she is. How proud of her I am. And how happy she makes me.

She had a great birthday! Complete with her favorite lunch. Taco Bell! mmmmm :)
Followed by a visit to the zoo, and of course, cake and gifts!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
yes, Lillie was seriously eating the map. I have NO idea why.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERRY!!!

No comments: