Jan 28, 2012

The Omaha Henry Dorley Zoo.

Pretty much the most most amazing Zoo there is.  At least the most amazing out of the ones I have been too :)

I'm trying to figure how to describe it, it's huge, open, spacious,  Animals I have never seen.  Of course my favorite part was closed for construction (the aquarium).  I didn't take tons of pics, but here are my favs!

Photobucket
Yes, He really is just that freaking cute!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Guess what? I touched that bat! and then was teased for rabies. hahahahahahaa

Photobucket

Photobucket
Arapaima- HUGE fish.  Longer than humans.  And weighs more I bet!

This has to be the most beautiful animal I have EVER seen. It's a Bongo Antelope. 
Photobucket

We had a blast! ALL day long.
Photobucket

No comments: