May 20, 2012

Damon, 6 years old!


Damon celebrated his 6th birthday on May 12.
 Photobucket

He is growing up so much right before our eyes.  I swear, he started kindergarten and went from being my little man, to my big man.
He is STILL obsessed with sharks.  More than Transformers at this point, but he still loves those too.  Everyday I am asked to draw and cut out some species of shark for him.

He had a bit of a set back with his illness keeping him from school for a month.  But he is reading like a champ, spelling pretty dang well, and his counting is impeccable! He really enjoys school.  He has so many friends, and loves to go and learn.   Everyday when I pick him up I ask him what he learned today.  For the first couple of months it was "nothing".  This kid kills me.  Now he tells me about the books they read, the math they do.  He loves showing me his sentences they write and the pictures they draw.  I love seeing him grow up.

Happy Birthday Damon! You will forever be my sweet little boy.

 Photobucket

Typical Damon goofy face :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Dad must have been pretty silly behind me. Good thing I couldn't see him!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket





1 comment:

Suzi Q said...

what a handsome guy! he is getting so grown up!