Oct 13, 2012

October

I honestly am sucking at blogging! And the sad reality is I have been so busy with photo shoots for clients, that I have completely slacked on activities and documenting our own family life!
The older kids are in full swing at school, with an hour or more of homework every night.  To me that's a little ridiculous for 1st and 2nd grade! Oh well.  Lils and Braddock are becoming quite the little buddy system being together during the day.
23 weeks have passed and this little boy is still nameless.  Hopefully over the next 15 weeks we can narrow it down!

I did a quick afternoon zoo trip with the kiddos.
Photobucket
This seriously cracks me up everytime I see it...
Photobucket
Maybe Lillie and Braddock spend TOO much time together :)


 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cherry was there. She just was too far ahead of this waddling mom to get pictures :)


The only other fun thing we have done is hit up the Witch fest at Gardner Village! 
  Photobucket
Which of course had to be done with our friends the Johnsons! I love the looks we get when we head out with all 8 kids in tow :)
Photobucket
And we just laugh, knowing there's 2 more on the way!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love Gardner Village for Halloween! The kids are completely entertained just walking around.  And there is no shortage of things to see!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: