Oct 23, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Hello!
I haven't completely fallen off the face of the earth.
Though some days it sure feels like it!

Life has been crazy busy! I have been blessed with fall sessions weekly.  James has been working consistent over time.  The kids have had lots going on with school.  The littles at home have been keeping me me even busier.

And I love it!
Time is FLYING by.
Seriously.

I realized this week that is this baby comes as early as the other boys than we have only 12 weeks left! GAH!
I need to get busy!!

Cherry's birthday is this Sunday.  I can not believe my little baby girl is turning 8.  I won't blog about it now.  I am not ready to cry yet today :)  That post will come soon.

As goes with turning 8, she is getting baptized in 2 weeks. and we are SO proud of her.  That post will come soon too!

So for now, I am picture-less. ha ha.  That seems so funny to say!  I need to be better about getting our daily things captured.  

I will leave you with this,
We have finally decided on a name for our little man.

MASON TROY HANSON

 


1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

Love the name and I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going!