Oct 28, 2012

SNOW!

As those of you here in UT know, we had our first snow of the season this last week! Ok, I admit it. I hate cold weather. Except for when I am preggo.  Something about chunky sweaters and leggings and a round belly is very comforting to me.  Now if only I could get brave enough to use my fireplace with kids around... then it might even be almost perfect! So the older kids bundled up and went off to school.  Lillie and I made a snow man. I'm pretty sure my neighbor got a kick of the way I was squatting to push these gigantic snowballs with out my belly getting in the way. Then we were frozen and warmed up with some hot cocoa and mini marshmellows.  It was an awesome day!  Braddock was so stinking cute in his little beanie. I think it's the cheeks that make him irresistable :)
snowy


And,
 I have hit the 25 week mark! My cheeks are filling out (both sets!) and he is still hangin low. Low and Large! ha ha ha! 
25

1 comment:

Angela King said...

you look great! i always love the first snow. the rest of them can go away though. lol.