Dec 3, 2012

December Begins!

It started with a hot date night with my hot hubby! Couldn't ask for a better start!
Honestly, I was not looking forward to getting dressed up for the big fancy work Christmas Party.  I mean hello, I am 30 weeks pregnant.  I get winded vacuuming! 
But it really was fun.  It was nice to get out with out the kids.  The food was really good.  And sure, after a little over an hour I was done, but hey! We still went out :)

Photos courtesy of Cherish
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Of course, with December first, comes the arrival of Christopher Pop-In-Kins!
He greeted the kids.
Waited on the wreath with goodies for when they came home from church,
and has even been chased by scary dinosaurs!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stay tuned for what other things this crazy elf comes up with!

No comments: