Apr 24, 2013

A little sweetness to brighten the day!

9 weeks old. Sweet baby boy. With your chubs, and pouty lips, and lashes for days. You have us all wrapped around your little finger. What a sweet babe you are. Smiling and cooing, and making everyone laugh. You brighten up the bad days, and remind us of how precious these days are. ( weeks have sure flown by! I wish I could freeze time and you could stay our tiny boy for forever. But clearly I can't. You are growing faster than any of your siblings ever did! You must be in a hurry to catch up and play :) Love you Mason Troy!
















This blanket I made, while you were nested inside. Made with my love, for yours to keep forever.

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

You guys make some pretty freaking cute kids, and he is definately no exception!