Jul 7, 2013

Fathers Day

Surprise! It involved pictures! I bet you never would have guessed that! ha ha ha!

I took my mom and the kiddos and headed up to Heber for what in my mind was going to be an amazing session. bwahahaha!  I make myself laugh! Seriously, with my own kids, it is TORTURE!

We did have a super fun afternoon though.  We explored, and played, and I even ended up with the one shot I was going for! Yay!!

The exploring...

The baby modeling the latest from Blackberry Bramble...

And finally, the one for James.  Which now proudly sits at his desk at work :)
 This outtake is my favorite :) too bad its a crappy phone shot.

Along with that cutest picture ever, he was spoiled with his "stache" of his favorite treats to keep at work too!

Formal Fathers Day post coming soon with the "real" pictures :)
 

No comments: