Sep 30, 2011

Picture Overload.

Somehow, my back to school pics of the older two turned into a full on kid photo session.  Did I mention that I always take all 4 kids to shoot on my own? No backup. No help. And usually I am out for about 2 hours and am lucky if I get a few shots I love.
Not this time.  My kids were AMAZING.  We just headed to Wheeler Farm, went back into the woodsy area.  I let them just roam and play while I worked on one kid, and even after all that they were so cooperative for group shots!
Definitely the most fun shoot I have ever had with them.  And I finally can get some updated pictures on my walls! Yay!! (The last picture I actually printed and put up was when Lillie was 2 weeks old. How sad is that!?)
My 4 beautiful babes.  Yes, I am an extremely proud parent of these :D

Braddock:
At 3 days old:
Photobucket
Now 5 months old.  16.5lbs. An absolute chubby, happy, calm, perfect little soul! With lips so pouty you just want to suck them off his cute little face!
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Lillie, the funniest 2.5 year old we have ever had. We call her our homeless child because no matter what I do to her hair, it is always all over in her face within an hour. And no matter how many baths she gets, her face is constantly dirty.  And I don't mean just a smudge.  I mean the entire face is black with dirt and food.  I'm not fooled by her love if princesses.  She is a total tomboy.
This is her typical look:
Photobucket

She really does clean up nicely!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Damon:  5.5 years old.  Sending him off to Kindergarten has really made us realize how grown up he is getting.  He has had no troubles with school, he is so excited to go that he gets mad on Saturdays.  Instead of telling me what letter they learned for the day, I hear all about whatever object was used to teach it. Like Gumdrops, or Alligator.  He wants to get to school as early as he can so he can go play with his friends.  He HATES breakfast. Unless I make him an egg sandwich. I still have to draw him a shark or marlin or some specific sea creature every single day.  :)  He is becoming quite smart, although he won't tell you that.  But he surprises us all the time with things he shares with us.

I could be totally prejudice, but I think he is a total stud.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Now for my baby girl.  The original baby girl :) Cherry. Oh my Cherry.  She has become SO grown up it makes me sad.  Sure she is only in 1st grade, but still!  She speaks like she is 9, not almost 7. She is outgoing and super friendly and sweet.  She is kind to everyone and wants to be friends with everyone.  She even hugs the crossing guard on our way to school :)  She is an amazing helper at home and at school.  She is the best oldest sibling I could have asked for.  She plays with all of them as if there were no age differences.  I really hope this never changes! She is a smart girl, great with reading and math. She is reading books almost completely on her own.  She is constantly singing and making up songs.  She doesn't know this yet, but I am going to start teaching her piano next month! I can already see teh natural talent she has for music.
Of course, I think she is absolutely gorgeous and just continues to get more beautiful every passing year.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I seriously am so lucky that they are mine
:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

Your kids are seriously cute! I LOVE the group shots!

Janessa said...

What sweet and beautiful kids! They sure are lucky to have you as a mom. I can tell that each of them are loved and adored more then they probably even know. Fantastic picures! I love that last group shot. Cute pose! I might have to borrow it:)

foreveryoung said...

He does have the best lips! Your kids are all so beautiful and you've got great taste in clothes!