Jul 18, 2014

8 years old?! Already?!

I swear, I blink and these kiddos age a whole year.  Time really is flying by fast.  

Damon hit a big milestone on May 12th, when he turned 8!!!!! This sweet, kind hearted boy makes me smile every single day.  He has a heart of gold.  He is a simple kid, which I really hope never changes.  It doesn't take much to make him happy.  He is an adoring big brother and an amazing friend. 

Happy Birthday Big D!!! 

And of course, for our family, with the age of 8 comes another big day, Damon's Baptism!
It was the perfect day, filled with close family and friends.  Everyone there to show Damon their love and support.  We are surrounded by so many amazing people in our lives.


 I didn't get photos of everyone, but hopefully you all know how much it meant to have you there!

No comments: