Jul 17, 2014

oh, and my excuse is...

In case you didn't catch on facebook, 
this is why I have been such a phenomenal blog slacker the last few months....
We had an unexpected surprise come our way! It took a while to sink in, even though I was barfing all day/night for literally 20 weeks (knock on wood that that part is over!)

I had every intention in the world of NOT finding out the gender and letting it be a surprise, like the pregnancy was!  But this little one had other plans... First image that popped up gave the big reveal!
 On the way home I stopped at James' work and showed him all the images without revealing.  Then burst into tears of happiness when I showed him what it was.  And gave him a bag of rightly colored M&M's. Being the amazing husband he is, he was tearing up with me and laughing with me at my giddyness. I adore him and I will never forget that moment.

Grabbed some balloons and headed home to surprise the kids....


That's right!!! Our surprise little caboose is a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly what everyone wanted.  If you ask Lillie, she KNEW it was a girl the whole time. Why? "Because that is what God is sending us" she would tell you.

Crazy to think that in less than 4 months, out little  precious
Noella Annelise
will be here in our home and arms.

1 comment:

Angela King said...

Congratulations! Your family is truly blessed. xoxo