Aug 5, 2014

Getting out and enjoying the.... heat?

Finally in June, I was getting to that point in pregnancy where I would have like a 1-2 hour break with no barfing, so we quickly loaded up and went to the Children's garden. I love that place. Especially when there is NO ONE else there! Sure, about 45 minutes later the heat made me vomit in the bushes, but that's ok. No one was there to see! HAHAHA!.


He's such a classy dude :D

The water was a "tad" colder than we anticipated. 
 and this little Buddha belly? It's my favorite!
 She was determined to get him in the water.
 This one wanted NOTHING to do with it.
























































1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

You poor thing! I can't believe you are still so sick, and then entertaining 5 kids on top of that! Bless you, mama.