Aug 22, 2014

Other July 2014 events

Man I am totally out of order! Oh well, if I ever get this blog printed it will be a miracle anyways :)

With being 8, comes scouts! A new adventure for both Damon and me! I must admit, I was super excited for him.  He got to go to 2 day camps and he had the time of his life! Tracking big foot and doing paleontology, it was like it was camp made just for him!


This everyday cuteness melts my heart <3 p="">
Cherry and Mason have this amazing bond, unlike anything I have ever seen with my kids.  He adores her.  She adores him.  She reminds me of me.  Everything he does is so cute to her. There have been times he wants her and not me (sniff sniff).  She loves to be the one to get him up from naps, and swing him on the swings.  It's precious. And makes this mommas heart pitter patter.


No comments: