Oct 13, 2014

Uhm, Is it still August?

Nope, not even close! Actually I am super SUPER glad it's October, as I will be having our last baby in a month!! Woohooo!  But more on that later.
Here is August in a nutshell...
All things HOT weather involves.

Little half naked baby boys playing in water. While mom attempts weeding for 20 minutes.
 

 Location scouting for upcoming photoshoots

Time with Grandma

NOT drinking my Mt Dew, but wishing he was.

Meeting famous people and making Daddy's day!

A lot of sun, not enough sleep...
(no really, EVERY week at church she falls asleep. Though usually at my feet under the piano)

Cherry has a special talent for attracting bees and wasps.  This day was bad and resulted in 5 stings on her head, face and back.

Silly Baby Mase

Attempts at potty training.  Something about those little buns in little undies... too cute!

One day there was a breeze and Lillie was all excited to fly her kite! ALL of the kids were :)

Let me just go ahead and put this out there, I am a total clutz. And clearly this one gets it from me :D  Clotheslined by the kite string!

Love her! And her hilarious moments. Like when she found her broken sunglasses and this happened.
(My Grandpa had a fake eye and colored his eyeglasses on that side with a black nail polish so no one could see. )  Miss that man! But am so grateful Cherry remembers a little about him :)

A few trips to the zoo and aquarium.
 

Selfies before church.  Just because we are that awesome :)

And of course, with August, comes the return of school!
Kindergarten?! When did she get big enough for school?!

4th grade- ((sigh)) Getting too big. I may freak out when Jr High hits.
3rd Grade- He is more than ready!
 Love these little goofballs SO much!!
This year surprised me, I didn't feel any adjusting on my part.  We just sort of smoothed right in.
The kids on the other hand.... a little too tired for the first month. ha
James and I turned another year younger too!  It's amazing getting back into our 20's. HAHAHA JK :D

And lastly we ended the month with a hot air balloon festival!



1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

I can't believe you are so close to having your baby, I wish my pregnancies went that fast ;). Love your cute family,and those hot air balloon pictures are gorgeous!