Oct 21, 2014

September 2014

Oh September, where did you go?!
Random little daily moments.

Like the day we took Grandma to a Dr apt downtown, and had some time to kill.  So I followed a path, which resulted in some major carrying a big stroller down way to many steps and back up.  But it was a pretty view!

Those little everyday moments I try to soak in.  Both the good and the bad.

like Masons sweet snuggles as he climbs up on my tummy.
Watching Braddock play cars and trains and all sorts of things by himself while Lillie is at school.  He is quite amazing at playing make believe!

The boys excitement when Lillie gets home.  Especially Mason who like to copy her :)

Mason has found a certain, shall we say, fascination? with markers.  You have to give the kid credit, if it was Halloween he would be spot on! I believe he was going for his "Blue Steel" face.

Cherry and he still have a very special relationship.

Sleepy for the win!

School picture day! (before they had recess and looked like I sent them to school straight from bed! Can't wait to see how these turned out! hahaha!)



A special "Grand" Daddy/Daughter dinner for Cherry.  Makes my heart swoon <3 p="">

Anything to stay out of the house some days..
Seriously, Damon cracks me up!

Killing time in Provo while Grandma was at another Doctor apt.  The Bean Museum! Braddock was there- somewhere....

Did I mention Mason's fascination with markers?  Pretty sure this time he was applying eye makeup like Mommy ::) bwahahaha!

1 comment:

Janessa said...

You have such sweet beautiful babies! I'm so amazed at all you did in a very pregnant state. You are amazing! Fabulous pictures, as always too :)