Jul 23, 2012

This n' That

July has been looking a lot like this...


Photobucket
Photobucket

Kids taking advantage of mommy's morning sickness and exhaustion.  I am grateful however that they took pictures :) Black mail later! mwahahahahaa

Photobucket

Too much laundry NOT getting done. I think I am steadily about 6 loads behind....

Photobucket
This was 10 weeks along.

Photobucket
Braddock had his first big boy hair cut! He is so handsome I can't stand it!!!

July has been mellow.  From a summer supposed to do big things kind of a view.  It hasn't been so mellow as far as this new baby is concerned! This little sure is enjoying making me sick.  I have been in what I call "survivor mode".  Just getting through the days.  I am beginning however to finally have a couple good days each week.  So I am taking advantage. 
I've collected some Oops paints from Lowes.  So the girls room is under construction at the moment :)

Up next will be the master bedroom!  If I get to it. HA!

I will blog more things soon.  But that's about it for now!

No comments: