May 17, 2013

April 2013

Because I am horrible lately, here is a month recap via instagram, phone pics, and real ones. 
It was a CRAZY month!
I had a bridal shoot out at Antelope Island, so we let the kids tag along.  They had a blast with the herds of buffalo, while I had a blast doing what I do!


We had warm enough weather that I started venturing to the park with the younger kids
Then there was the time it snowed.... and we were freezing.  And Lillie just wanted junkie soup :)
Masons been practicing his smiles and giggles.  He even has a dimple! (bottom left picture on the left of his smile)
Oh, and he has gone completely bald.  So he is now my chubby bald baby boy!

Sometimes Braddock just likes to dress up. In girly things.

We had a visit to Wheeler Farm too. To shoot Christa and Riley's family pics.
Lillie is a horse whisperer.  She has requested a pony for her next birthday. 




 Damon is my kid when it comes to snakes! Daddy ran the other way while D and I went and caught this cutie :)

 Mason loves being outside. 

Christa, Riley and Kelby
 




1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

I can't believe we lived in Utah for so long and never went to Antelope Island, it looks gorgeous. Adding it to my bucket list right now. Beautiful pics, as always!